- man: hey, have a beautiful day.
- me: thank you you too.
- man: where's that accent from?
- me: um, I don't have an accent.
- man: oh. it sounded like you did.
- woman: are you a photographer?
- me: no... I mean, I try but....
- woman: you'll do it.
- me: thank you.
- woman: just believe in yourself.
- My new boss ( god that’s weird to write) said that if there were any days on the schedule that didn’t work for me just to let her know ahead of time and I could switch my days. she also said that we should ” take our time with learning everything” and “not stress out”
- I get to work during a “private event” on Thursday: there are going to be dancers, and there will be music and art un-veilings, and a whole mess of other things.
- my cousin is moving back tomorrow.
- auditions for hello dolly.
- Interview with Permanent Ability on Sunday Night.
oh hey world,
guess what I got to wake up to?
my stepfather yelling that his old truck was stolen,
my family telling me to look through my car,
and oh, hey guess what: everything in my car was thrown around and messed with: empty glove boxes and torn papers and I have no idea if anything was actually taken because I’m not allowed to look through it until the police have checked for fingerprints.
note to self: probably a good idea to lock your car door from now on. Ojai is not Mayberry.
* crap I need to find a song.
** Double crap auditions are this weekend.
I went on an adventure.
Finally mailed out a letter to Emma, then decided that I didn’t want to go home so I drove through the mountains trying to find the hot springs. I came across the smallest post office in the USA ( its located in Ojai Y’all) nearly got killed by a car coming out of a dark tunnel, decided to hike around the land conservancy ( found out that there are some HUGE-GINORMOUS-MONSTEROUS Rattlesnakes living in there), also found out that that place goes on FOREVER.
Walked for a while and found a watering hole: an honest to goodness watering hole where people actually dive off of cliffs and swim, Got called Lady and nearly spooked some people when I walked out onto the path after being hidden behind a bush: the people I nearly freaked out just stood there when I walked out, not moving, one person said “whoa…” and then they all stood stock still until I walked around a corner. I think they thought I was a ghost because what self respecting californian would wear a dress, tights, and boots to a watering hole? and who the hell would hike in clothes like that?
watch demo reels on imdb.
* not good.
** please god tell me there are such things as decent demo reels.