7 flipping hours roundtrip from ojai to lax.
god I absolutely loooooooooveeeeee driving on the pch on memorial day….
( fact: it is one hour from los angeles to ojai…. which means that we were driving for five extra hours. )
that there was a live action beauty and the beast.
( even if it is from the 80s I remember watching it when I was around 5 or so:))
it still makes me smile:)
operation get into shape is now in full effect.
( p.s. I have already DONE all of those things today: the only thing left: Yoga. )
I loathe them.
I went swimming at my sister’s house today and I had forgotten how uncomfortable I am when wearing them. Once I was in the water I felt fine, weightless, invincible, but every time I got out of the pool, I would think: oh, you jiggle a little bit there… or you have a little bit of a pooch there, or you really shouldn’t be wearing a bathing suit….. I love the water, I love swimming more than anything but being in a swim suit makes me cringe.
I need to learn to accept myself. flaws, jiggly bits, and all…. it really is one of the hardest things in the world to do, and so far, I’m crap at accepting who I am and what I look like.
I was getting into my car after work when a strange young man shouted these things at me, its all very sweet but really, shouting at me from inside of a car while you are smoking an unknown substance is not the way to get my attention.
write a thank you letter.
go for a run.
go to work ( tomorrow is going to be insane: hello holiday weekend in retail.)
- me: so how does one become a tour manager?
- pamela: ( nervous laughter) well um.... I normally manage television, and a friend of mine who normally manages landon knew this and asked me if I'd like to manage this tour....
- me: really?
- pamela: its a lot like television in that sense: you're in charge of so many people... there are quite a few similarities.
- pamela: so, its not really something you fall into, its more of a who you know type of deal.
- me: oh, I didn't know that.
- pamela: so do you want to go out and get a few photos of landon from the front?
- me: oh... I... um.. sure.
- I think my question caught her off guard. she was an interesting woman, but not someone to ask about tours or how one would go about working on a tour.